World Wide Exposure

Media News & Promo Heard Around the World

Thursday, August 23, 2012







Joseph Johnson...Man of Many Talents


1.  How did you get started in fitness modeling?





I have always been active as a child by participating sports such as tae kwon do, basketball, and football. At age 12, I took my fitness to another level with weightlifting and powerlifting. I started modeling at age 17 in a competition called American Mall Model Search which I was declared the winner and networked on modelmayhem.com





 2. How long have you been into fitness?

I have love fitness as a child by particpating in sports such as tae kwon do, basketball, and football.  At age 12, I took my fitness to another level with weightlifting and powerlifting.  Weightlifting and powerlifting helped me to taught me self disclpine on taking actions towards myself.
 
3. What have you achieved while being in the industry?
I accomplished quite a bit in the fitness amore in the near future. Here are a list of my accomplishments so far:
2012 NPC Southern States Teen Men's Physique-1st Place
(Inaugural Winner)

2012 Model Universe Competitor
Youngest Competitior-Age 19

2012 USA Powerlifting Deadlift South Florida Open Champion
RAW American Record-545lbs RAW Deadlift (Teens 18-19)

2010 America Mall Model Search Winner

2009 USA Powerlifting Push/Pull Deadlift National Champion (Teens 16-17) nd modeling industry.  I plan to accomplish










4. What are your future goals and plans?
Here is a list of my future goals and plans:
-Obtain a master's degree in dietetics/nutrition to become a Sports Dietitian for the NFL and NBA
 
-Become a IFBB Professional Physique Competitor by competiting and countinue to be an inspiration in the fitness industry
 
-Compete in the 2017 World Games in powerlifting by training to enhance my strength and endurance 
 
-Improve my personal training business, JJ FIT to become successful by networking and collaborating with entrepreneurs
  
-Become a successful model in magazines, billboards, and etc. by being an inspiration towards people to fell  
self-confident and self-acceptance
 

5. What three words describe you and your career?
The three words to describe myself would be humbleness, passionate, and strong.  A person who is humble shows respect to themselves and other people without being arrogant.  Passion shows how eager an individual has toward something they love doing.  The word strong shows durability of a person on how mentality strong they are through struggles towards their goal.  These words describes me of the person I am today.
 

6.What degree are you pursing while in college?
Currently, I am pursing my associate degree in dietetics at Miami Dade College in Miami, FL.  I plan to graduate in late 2013, then transfer to Florida International University to obtain my bachelor's degree.  The highest degree I plan to achieve in 4-5 years is a master's degree in dietetics/nutriton.  My dream is to become a Sports Dietitian for the NFL and NBA.
 
 





No comments:

Post a Comment