World Wide Exposure

Media News & Promo Heard Around the World

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Ramal..... Hollywood's Newest Heartthrob
1. How were you discovered in the industry?

I had great help from a guy name Derrick Chatman we really just networked and put in a lot of hours to market me and get me noticed. I'll never forget the people who helped me along the way.

2.What are some of your greatest achievements?
 I think the best is yet to come with me the one thing I would definitely say is just being able to keep it moving its so competitive in this industry so if you cant stay on top of the competition then you want last long.

3. What would be your dream job?
Becoming a successful business man and being one of the top male models in the world. 

4. Who are some of your influences?
My Dad, Roderick Sanders because he always taught me if you work hard enough you can have whatever you want. Everyday he shows me exactly how to be a man. He's definitely my family's backbone and that's what kind of man I want to be.  My Pastor Nathaniel Best & Mom Sara Sanders because they both are always there for me and if I ever need any advice I can go to them both. Also, My Twin Cordney Sanders we have a unbreakable bond and he teaches me what a true friend is.  It's always important to help and care for others.You never know what someone might be going through so I always keep that in mind and strive to help anybody i can. 




5.What other talents and skills do you have?
I'm very athletic.. I've played pro football.. I can sing and dance.. I also  drag race motorcycles & ride motorcycles..

6. How do you deal with balancing celebrity life?
I just try to stay focused on the task at hand and remember my role and the position that I have in what I do.

7.How do you feel being managed by a team that represents some of the premier talent in the industry?
I feel good i knew it was time for my modeling career to transform and God blessed me with a great management team and I'm just ready to get started.

8. What are your upcoming future plans?
I'll let God decide that but as for now I'm going to create amazing art that inspire people worldwide.

For management & bookings contact:
ramalmanagement@aol.com
(318) 272-3710

IG:Ramal_24
Twitter: Ramal__Rls




No comments:

Post a Comment